Friday, August 23, 2013

Variety is the Spice of Life

If you don't agree, then turn away! This is not the blog for you. 
Still not sure? Let me see if I can help ya decide. 

What NOT to expect:


  • Continuity
  • Logic
  • Political anything
  • Depth
  • That this blog will look the same every time you visit it
  • Perfection

What you WILL see:
  • Randomness
  • Book stuff
  • Fluffy things
  • A bit of ranting here and there
  • Made up words
  • My current obsessions 
  • Posts of varying lengths
  • Disney references
  • Song references (I think in song)
  • Guest bloggers (hopefully!)
  • Sarcasm
  • God talk
See? Variety. I find that life without it tends to be very, very bland. Also, I am incredibly indecisive and hate to limit myself. 

Leave comments and/or questions below. Just know that I won't answer rude comments or what I perceive to be personal questions. 

4 comments: